We tested 4 products and found Sport-Brella Recliner Chair to be the best reclining camping chairs With Footrest.
After years of camping and trying to get comfortable in regular camping chairs, it’s not possible to find that ideal position. We’ve used logs or spare tires as a footrest, yet this doesn’t do the experience justice.
The Sport-Brella Recliner Chair will fit the needs of nearly all lounging campers. It offers comfort, cup holders, a place to put your feet, and more.
Here, you can find if this camping chair with footrest leads the pack, or others are right behind it in comfort and features and ready to take its place. (Find the Best 3 Burner Camp Stove)
- Sport-Brella 3-Position Recliner Chair with Removable Umbrella and Footrest – You get an affordable, comfortable, and enjoyable seating package all in one.
- PHI VILLA Padded Zero Gravity Lounge Chair Patio Adjustable Reclining – If you like sofa lounging, this zero-gravity chair could be your ticket to heaven.
- OUTDOOR LIVING SUNTIME Camping Folding Portable Mesh Chair with Removable Footrest – When the temperatures rise, you’ll find the folding camping chair with mesh that helps keep you cool.
- REDCAMP Camping Chair with Foot Rest – A four-in-one reclining camping chair allows you to sit, recline, sit with a footrest, or sleep.
4 Best Reclining Camping Chairs with Footrest
1. Sport-Brella 3-Position Recliner Chair with Removable Umbrella and Footrest – Best Overall Camping Chair
This Sport-Brella Recliner Chair is an incredibly popular item, and in testing, it was easy to see why. The reclining camping chair is feature-packed and very similar in concept to the Alps Mountaineering chair.
It is a multi-position recliner chair with a backrest and detachable footrest. It has all you need for a quiet afternoon, and you can get comfortable without leaving your seat.
If the sun blazes, then you’ll even find this chair has you covered. With a guide price of just under $60, you get masses of features sacrificing nothing.
- The dimensions and weight capacity are 250 lb max carrying capacity, with the chair only weighing 13.5 lbs, and when packed, the chair is a small 39 x 8 x 8 inches and easy to carry.
- The lightweight frame is made from ultra-strong, lightweight steel.
- You can set the recliner chair in three positions. You can sit up, lay back or nap with your feet up on the adjustable footrest to relax and enjoy the great outdoors.
- When you need shade, you do not need to move with the full coverage umbrella. Even with this, there’s no need to worry about UVA or UVB as it comes with UPF 50+ protection. The Sport Brella canopy offers a 3-way swivel for placement.
- When you need to quench your thirst, you’ll find the chair comes with an integrated insulated pocket, cup holder, and storage pocket that can cater for 4 drinks. If you don’t have your bottle open, then no worry, as the zippered storage pocket offers you a built-in one.
Any person who likes to relax in the open air can find this folding chair w footrest offers all you need for a lazy afternoon. It is easy to carry in its own carry bag, so it doesn’t take up more space than a sleeping bag.
You can position the headrest at three separate angles to get the best comfortable position possible.
The heavy-duty camp chair can also offer the shade you need without any need for an additional canopy or umbrella. It is among the best camping chairs for the money.
2. PHI VILLA Padded Zero Gravity Lounge Chair Patio Adjustable Reclining – Best Zero Gravity Camping Chair
The Phi Villa can cater to larger adults with extra-wide armrests. The zero-gravity folding chair with a footrest is easy to change position and can be done at the flick of a switch. It is heavy-duty, stylish, and with a guide price of just under $120; it is the sort of chair you can take camping or use in your home garden.
- The folding camp chair’s open dimensions with footrest are W25.59″ x D35.43″x H44.09″. The chair can hold up to 300 lbs and weighs 21 pounds.
- You can quickly adjust the height of the high-back chair from 32.48″ to 44.09″. Add this to the various angles, and you can relax or relieve back pain.
- The chair is made from durable material and uses a double bungee system to hold the plush Oxford cloth and removable headrest.
- The fold chair with footrest construction is weather-resistant and rust-proof, so ideal for all weathers and areas. For more features, you can add a cupholder or order different sizes and colors.
Anyone who suffers from discomfort can find support from this outdoor chair a blessing. You can choose from several positions, and you won’t take strain or effort to change them. You can move the headrest to fit and offer more support where needed.
The Phi Villa is a great option, and it is easy to see why it makes one of the great camp chairs on the market.
3. OUTDOOR LIVING SUNTIME Camping Folding Portable Mesh Chair with Removable Footrest – Best Budget Camping Chair
Once you look at the Outdoor Living Suntime, you’ll spot the mesh, which can be one way to keep cool. The enormous footrest is detachable and is connected by a zipper and a couple of extra poles.
The chair features soft armrests, a headrest, and a pillow. It comes with a handy carry bag and a few other features to make your leisure time comfortable.
With a guide price of just under $70, it is comparable to more feature-packed models, yet it does deserve a place here. (Read Tips For Camping in the Rain)
- The reclining chair has two reclining positions that you adjust with a one-of-a-kind reclining system.
- It is light and easy to carry at 12.6 lbs, and it has a maximum capacity of 200 lbs.
- The frame is heavy-duty steel, and the major portion of the seat is meshed. No matter if you are sweating or wet from swimming, the chair won’t get wet and can help you dry faster.
- For included features, you’ll find a cup holder, headrest, and mesh pocket for all your minor items.
- The adjustable design lets you tilt back with lots of support on the backs of your legs. You can recline to 90 degrees or 130 degrees and lengthen the footrest from 16.9″ to 39″ for your leg rest.
- Folds up for easy storage.
Anyone who spends time by the water can find this chair ideal. Swimmers, anglers, or others who may get wet and want to lounge knowing the breathable mesh chair can deal with the wetness.
4. REDCAMP Camping Chair with Foot Rest – Best Lightweight Camping Chair
The last on the list of folding camp chairs with footrest is the Redcamp Camping Chair. It is made to last and comes with heavy-duty material that holds a max capacity of 300 pounds.
With a guide price just below $67, it surprises the quality for this price. It comes with a few features that can make your time on vacation that bit more comfortable.
- The chair is comfortable and can be used as a usual camping chair or a reclining camp chair with a footrest.
- It comes with a thick sturdy powder-coated steel frame and durable 600D oxford fabric
- The camp chair holds up to 250lbs and has a seat size of 23″ x 23″ with an off-ground height of 16 inches.
- Practical features are a cup holder, a detachable pillow for headrest, and the removable footrest by zipper. Besides this, there are 3 side pockets to store small items.
- Unpack the chair from the carry bag and you can have it erected in a matter of seconds.
The director’s chair style is ideal for those who love to lounge in comfort. It has features other chairs don’t, and the fabric is durable to last for years. If you want a stylish reclining chair, then this could be the one.
Reclining Camping Chairs With Footrest Buying guide
When searching for these types of chairs, there are a few things to consider.
Weight of Chair
A camping chair is a travel item, and weight can affect your decision. The heavier a camping chair is, the more comfortable and flexible they tend to be. This isn’t an issue for car camping, yet hiking to your camp, and you want a chair that’s light to carry.
Durability And Construction
All reclining camping chairs have metal frames, and durability is determined by factors such as the ease they can be erected and how quickly. More complicated designs leave more chances for things to fail or break.
Also, remember not all fabrics are created equal, and it is best to pick a durable material, even if the chair appears more comfortable. 600D polyester or Oxford materials are water-resistant, extremely comfortable, and durable.
Maximum weight capacity is always a crucial factor as some designs can carry lots of weight, yet when reclining and on a footrest, the design weakens.
The most budget-friendly reclining camping chair can adjust the seating angle and fold for storage or travel. Now, chairs need to offer pockets, drinks holders, and more. The footrest is now an inclusion that should be with every chair, yet they need a headrest and much more to stand out. (Find the Best Camping Coffee Maker)
It was an easy decision to find the Sport-Brella 3-Position Recliner Chair with Removable Umbrella and Footrest as the winner.
It was the only chair suitable for beach use without additional shade, thanks to the umbrella. Besides this, there were more features, and even on the hottest days, your cold drinks could stay cold in the insulated pocket.
It was in the same price range as others, yet the features included with this high back camping chair left others wanting by far. It is quite easily the best folding camp chair with footrest you could decide to use.